Payments in CityADS are made according to the payment schedule – on the 1st and 16th day of each month. For the earned money to be transferred to your account on these days, you should:
- Add an external account in the Office | Personal account | Payment information section by clicking Create.
Attention: Set the Primary type for the account. The system supports two types of accounts:
- Primary (which your payments are transferred to)
- Secondary (registered in case your need it).
- Receive accruals in the Office | Financial information | History of Operations section.
- By the time of payment, the earned money must be released from the hold. The total hold includes the three components:
- Advertiser approval time. This figure is specified in the Offer card, in Summary.
- Payment time (always three days).
- System hold (always 14 days).
It means that after the conversion the money may be withdrawn in: Approval time+Payment time+System hold time.
That is 17 days + Approval Time.
- To receive a payment, you need to earn more than the minimum payment amount. For most accounts, the minimum withdrawal is an equivalent to $30 in the currency of the publisher's account.
- Wait until the payment date and track the status of the automatic withdrawal application in the Office | Financial information | Accruals and payments An automatic payment will be transferred to your External primary account.
You can learn more in the publisher documentation in the following sections: